top of page

Permanent Residency

Permanent Residency can be attained in different ways.  Many people become Permanent Residents by a petition filed by a spouse, child, parent or sibling. You might be required to apply for your “green card” abroad at the U. S. Consulate in your country or in certain circumstances, you can apply without leaving the U. S. There are many requirements that should be discussed with an attorney, we are here to help you.

bottom of page