Student Visas

There are three student visa types, F, J, or M intended for individuals who wish to study in the U.S. Before you can apply for a Student Visa, you must first apply and be accepted by a U.S. Institution of Higher Education, Language Training or Vocational program that is certified by the Student Exchange and Visitor Program (SEVP). We will be happy to assist you in this process.